We are campaigning for a new track for use by walkers, cyclists, riders and other forms of non-motorised transport going from Petersfield railway station to Midhurst town centre. The track will
- provide enhanced access to the countryside and the South Downs National Park;
- provide opportunity for healthy recreation;
- improve sustainable transport options to work or school thereby reducing carbon emissions;
- link communities;
- increase tourism;
- provide business opportunities;
- leave a legacy from this to future generations;
- facilitate childrens independence;
- safe cycling for all the family.
We will aim to balance these access improvements with aesthetic considerations and nature conservation interests in this ecologically important area.
Where will the track go?